Member of the Boxxet Network of Blogs, Videos and Photos

Friday 28 November 2008

Rebbeca Loos is Not Lose Yet ! New War Againts Victoria

Rebecca LoosDavid BeckhamVictoria Becham


This will be Victoria Beckham nightmare after moving to L.A.

news.sawf.org reports

Victoria Beckham is fuming that her husband David's alleged former mistress is moving to Los Angeles.

Rebecca Loos - who claimed to have had an affair with the soccer superstar in 2004 - is planning on moving to the city, where David now plays for local team Los Angeles Galaxy, in attempt to launch her acting career.

Mum-of-three Victoria is said to be furious at the news, and thinks Rebecca's Stateside move will damage her and David's relationship.


Rebecca, who caused a scandal when she stimulated a pig on British reality show 'The Farm', recently insisted she wouldn't go out of her way to avoid the couple when she gets to the US.

She said: "If I saw them in Los Angeles. I wouldn't avoid them. I don't know what I would say, but I'm sure Victoria would talk to me.

"There are plenty of gorgeous girls in Los Angeles. I don't know if David is going to be a good boy."



Rebecca Loos So Called Pretty Woman


Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

No comments: