Member of the Boxxet Network of Blogs, Videos and Photos

Monday 17 November 2008

Abigail Clancy Hot UK on FHM october

Abigail Clancy Topless In FHMAbigail Clancy
Abigail Clancy Topless In FHM

Abigail ClancyAbigail ClancyAbigail ClancyAbigail Clancy
Abigail ClancyAbigail ClancyAbigail Clancy

Are you guys often fantasized about FHM's cover girls? Here's yet another great photoshoots of Abigail Clancy in FHM UK October issue.

The Liverpool stunner wearing lingerie, jacket and black lace-top thigh-highs seductively exposing her sexy bare midriff and supple breasts. That's not all, she looks invitingly into the camera as she gets on the bed. Had hopes that you could be the guy to sweep her off of her feet? Definitely...

In the interview Abigail Clancy told FHM: 'I'd like to see a picture of myself in other people's eyes. Because I always think 'my legs look fat' or something.'

'Take those paparazzi shots of me on a yacht in Ibiza. Everyone else thought they looked lovely – I thought I looked like a pasty beached whale.

More Abigail Gallery
Abigail ClancyAbigail ClancyAbigail ClancyAbigail Clancy

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

No comments: